I've been swamped recently and the last thing I've been thinking about is grabbing my camera throughout the day. Hopefully things will slow down a bit and I can get back to adding to this little photo journal of mine, but until then, here are a few random photos I snapped this month:
- Learning what "playing" together looks like
- New greens. Here's hoping I keep them alive
- Very own big boy bed
- That lovely, grainy, morning light.
- Happiness is, playing hide and seek in the teepee
- Crib hangs with Ames
- Little details of our little home, loving them all
- Most days you can find him in his pajamas, in the kitchen, asking for cereal.
- Loving his new seat that our friends are lending to us. Bjorn bouncer, you are a lifesaver for mealtimes!
- These beauties surprised us as we come home this afternoon.